Would Dr. Norman be able to see me at nine sharp tonight?(今天晚上九点诺曼医生有时间见我吗?)
Alice, do you happen to be free this afternoon?(爱丽丝,你今天下午有空吗?)
I was wondering if you were doing anything on Saturday evening? (星期六晚上您是否有空?)
How about going on a hike tomorrow? (去踏青,好吗?)
Should I make an appointment with you for the next few days?(以后几天我还需要和你预约吗?)
对别人的邀请,我们应该先表示感谢,然后表明我们的态度,接受或者不接受。如果我们不能接受,就应向对方委婉表明缘故,并感谢对方的好意。
在英语中,我们可以经常这样说:
Oh, surely I can, Id really appreciate it.(哦,当然可以,我非常乐意!)
Thats settled then.(就这么定了。)
Id love to, but I...(我很想去,但是……)
我们也可以从下面的对话中体会:
A: Good morning. Doctor Croats office. Can I help you?
B: Id like to make an appointment to see the dentist.
A: Let me see. I can arrange for you to see the doctor in a week.
B: Cant I see him tomorrow?
A: Im afraid you cant. The dentist is very busy these days.
2.观光和旅游(Visit and tour)
此类对话多为介绍性或喜好类内容,如介绍一个景点的特色、对某件纪念品的喜好等。其中涉及的内容较多,考核范围较广。
Weve arranged for to